4 c all purpose, bleach flower
2 1/4 c whole wheat white flour
3/4 c unpacked brown sugar
5 tbsp baking powder
1/2 tsp table salt
6 large eggs
24 oz 1% milk
3/4 c margarine
48 oz canned applesauce
1 1/2 c canned applesauce
1 tsp cinnamon
1. Combine dry ingredients.
2. Separately combine all wet ingredients.
3. Add wet to dry and mix well, Chill.
1. On griddle or tilt skillet (medium to medium-high heat) using cooking spray
2. Pour 2 oz portions of batter, when bubbles form, flip cook other side
3. To make topping mix, cinnamon & applesauce. Heat until warm.
4. Portion 2 pancakes & top with topping mixture
Copyright 2016 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.