- 4-8 swai fillets
- 2 cups ap flour plus 1 cup
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon each salt and pepper, plus more for seasoning
- 12 oz of your favorite beer
- 4-8 small sourdough rolls
- Enough olive oil to fill a large skillet halfway up
- Heat oil to 375 degrees f
- Season fillets with salt and pepper
- Place 1 cup of flour in bowl
- In a separate bowl combine, 2 cups flour, salt/pepper, eggs and beer, stirring to make an even batter
- Take a fillet and dredge in flour, then batter, allow excess batter to drip off then add to hot oil
- Cook fillet 2-3 minutes each side, turning once, until golden brown.
- Serve fillet on fresh sourdough bread with tarter sauce or mayonnaise
Copyright 2016 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.