- 4.5 oz. shelled pistachios, coarsely chopped
- 2.5 oz. dried cranberries, coarsely chopped
- 7 oz. dark chocolate bar or chocolate chips (1/2 bag)
1. Place chocolate in a microwave safe bowl; microwave at high for 1 minute or until chocolate melts, every 15 seconds
2. Add melted chocolate to nut mixture, stirring until just combined. Spread mixture evenly on a cookie sheet with foil; freeze for 1 hour. Break into pieces.
3. Bark should be kept in an airtight container in the fridge or a cool room. It will keep for 3 weeks.
Yield: 14 servings, 1 serving (roughly 3 1/2 x 3 1/2“)
126 calories, 8 g fat, 1 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2.5 g protein
Copyright 2015 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.