- 2 (8 ounce) packages angel hair pasta
- 1/2 cup butter
- 6 cups heavy cream
- 1-2 pounds cooked crawfish tailmeat
- 1/2 cup green onions, minced
- 3 tablespoons cajun spice
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook angel hair pasta until al dente. Drain.
- In a large saute pan, heat butter over medium heat until melted. Stir in the Cajun seasoning and heavy cream. Cook until sauce is reduced by half.
- Stir in the green onions and crayfish or shrimp. Heat thoroughly. Serve over hot angel hair pasta.
Copyright 2016 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.