- 1 (6 oz.) plain Greek yogurt
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 Tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 (8 oz. each) roasted red pepper hummus
- 1 cup chopped cucumber
- 1 cup quartered cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup sliced Greek or Kalamata olives
- 1/2 cup reduced fat crumbled feta cheese
- Whole grain crackers or dill flavored Triscuits
- In small bowl, combine yogurt, garlic, dill, lemon, and juice: set aside. Spread hummus onto a 12-inch platter. Layer yogurt mixture over hummus.
- Top with cucumber, tomatoes, olives, and cheese. Garnish with dill, if desired. Serve the dip with flatbread chips, dill flavored triscuits, or lemon-basil chips.
Yield: Serves 45 (about 2 Tablespoons each)
Nutritional Information: Per 2 Tablespoons: 25 calories, 1.5 g fat, 0 mg cholesterol, 45 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein
Copyright 2015 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.