- 2-4 turkey breast cutlets, pounded flat to 1/4 inch
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 red onion diced
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1/4 vodka
- 1-2 tablespoons Worchester sauce
- Thin pasta, such as linguine
- Celery salt to taste
- Tabasco sauce to taste
- Salt and pepper
- Cook Pasta according to directions
- Season turkey cutlets with salt and pepper
- Dredge cutlets in flour, then dip into egg, then back into flour
- Shake excess flour of cutlet and place in frying pan that has been heated over med-high heat with 2 tablespoons oil.
- Cook cutlets 2-3 minutes on each side, until done.
- Remove cutlets and add remaining oil, onions and celery to pan
- Cook for 2 minutes and add garlic and season with 1 teaspoon celery salt
- Add Worchester sauce, tabasco, vodka and tomatoes to pan.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes before tossing with drained pasta.
- Serve cutlet on top of pasta
Copyright 2015 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.