- 3 (1.5 oz total) whole chocolate graham crackers
- 4 oz 1/3 fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup pure canned pumpkin
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp dark brown sugar, unpacked
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 8 oz light whipped topping
1. Crush graham crackers in a food processor. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl beat the cream cheese until smooth with an electric mixer. Add the pumpkin, vanilla, sugar, pumpkin pie spice, nutmeg and cinnamon. Beat until well combined and creamy. Use a spatula to fold in 5 oz (1-1/2 cups) of the whipped topping; combine until no streaks remain. Place in a piping bag or ziplock bag with a corner snipped off.
3. To assemble: Sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon of graham cracker crumbs on the bottom of each shot glass. Pipe a layer of pumpkin cheesecake onto the graham cracker crust (about 1 tbsp) followed by a layer of whipped topping. Repeat a second layer and finish with another sprinkle of crumbs. Insert small spoons and refrigerator until ready to serve.
Yield: 16 servings, serving size: shot glass
Nutritional Information: 78 calories, 4 g fat, 16 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, 0 g fiber, 1 g protein
Copyright 2015 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.