· 1/2 tsp dried oregano
· 1/2 tsp garlic powder
· 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
· 3 tbsp Hy-Vee Select extra-virgin olive oil
· 1/4 c. fresh lime juice
· 1 1/2 pounds flat iron steak, cut into thin strips
· 8 Hy-Vee fajita-size flour tortillas
· 1/2 c. Hy-Vee shredded Mexican cheese blend
· 1 1/2 c. prepared pico de gallo or salsa
1. Combine cumin, oregano, garlic, cayenne, olive oil and lime juice in small bowl. Place steak strips in large resealable plastic bag and pour cumin mixture over steak. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate 30 minutes.
2. Preheat grill to medium-high. Carefully place steak strips across grill rack. Grill 3 to 5 minutes or until steak strips reach desired doneness. Serve in tortillas with cheese and pico de gallo
Copyright 2015 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.