- 1 box (9 ounces) frozen artichokes, thawed and chopped
- 1/2 cup reduced fat feta, crumbled
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes (oil-packed), chopped, plus more for garnish
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 1/2 cup basil leaves, torn
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- Whole-wheat baguette slices, for serving
- In the bowl of a food processor, combine ½ cup artichokes, ¼ cup feta, garlic, lemon juice, and 2 teaspoons water, puree until smooth
- In a medium bowl, combine tomatoes, pine nuts, basil, remaining chopped artichokes, remaining ¼ cup feta and served artichoke puree; season with salt and pepper. - Garnish with sun-dried tomatoes, if desired, and serve on baguette slices. Store in an airtight container and refrigerate for up to the 3 days.
Yield: Serves 4-6
Nutritional Information: Dip only serving size: 1/6 of recipe
84 calories, 6 g fat, 4 mg cholesterol, 175 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein
Copyright 2015 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.