- 1 lb. steak (tenderloin is best); partially frozen
- 2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- Coarse salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup baby greens
- 1 oz. Parmesan or any hard Italian Cheese
1. Whisk together mustard, vinegar, oil, and salt and pepper.
2. Slice the steak as thin as possible. (This is much easier if it's partially frozen.)
3. Arrange greens on two plates, top with beef slices, and lightly season with a good sea salt and freshly cracked black pepper.
4. Garnish with shavings of Parmesan , then sprinkle lightly with vinaigrette.
Present on a nice tray on a bowl of ice to keep chilled.
Copyright 2014 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.