- When to apply July 1-Aug. 15
- When are hunts: Mid September through January
- Valid Permits: Resident or Nonresident Managed Deer Hunting Permit
- Hunters may only apply for one managed hunt per year, or they will be disqualified from the drawing.Unsuccessful applicants will receive one preference point which will increase their odds for future managed hunt drawings.
- There are regular managed hunts, youth only managed hunts and disabled hunter managed hunts
- Hunting methods and deer limits vary by hunt
- The number of hunters allowed varies by hunt, there is a specific hunter quota for each hunt
- For more information check the 2010 deer and turkey hunting brochure, the MDC website or call the MDC Northwest Regional Office at 816-271-3100
Copyright 2016 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.