Beef Chili-Cheese Nachos with Cilantro Lime Rice
For the chips,
- 1 lb KK Farms Red Angus Chili-Cheese Beef Brats, sliced into pieces
- 1 bag blue corn tortilla chips
- 1 onion thinly sliced
- 1 bell pepper thinly sliced
- 1 hot chili pepper, such as a jalapeno sliced thinly
- 1 tomato diced
- 1 cup shredded cheese, a combo of cheddar, Colby, or any other easy melting cheese is best.
- Sour Cream
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 Teaspoon ground Cumin
- Heat oil in pan on Med heat.
- Add onions and cook till slightly brown.
- Add beef brats to onions and stir 1-2 minutes.
- Add peppers and cumin and cook 2-3 min.
- Add tomatoes and cover with cheese, remove from heat.
For the Rice,
- 1 cup white or brown rice
- Juice of 1 lime
- Zest of one lime
- 1 cup chopped cilantro
- Rinse and cook rice according to package directions.
- Add juice, zest and cilantro and stir to combine.
- Arrange chips on platter, cover with onion/beef mixture and rice.
- Top with sour cream and serve at once.