Serves: 30 (1 each)
Source: adapted from Eating Well, Inc.
· 1/2 c. bittersweet chocolate chips
· 4 clementines, at room temperature, peeled and sectioned
· 1 tbsp. finely chopped crystallized ginger
1. Line a baking sheet with parchment or wax paper.
2. Place chocolate chips in a small glass bowl. Microwave on MEDIUM for 1 minute. Stir, then continue microwaving in 20-second intervals until melted, stirring after each interval. (Alternatively, melt in the top of a double boiler over hot, but not boiling, water.)
3. Dip half to two-thirds of each clementine section into the melted chocolate. Let the excess drip back into the bowl. Place the dipped fruit on the prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle crystallized ginger over the chocolate. Refrigerate until the chocolate is set, about 30 minutes.
4. To make ahead: Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to 1 day.
Nutrition information per serving:
Saturated Fat: 0g
Dietary Fiber: 0g