KQTV in St. Joseph MO has an opening for a Creative Services Producer.
This producer is responsible for working with clients, creating station promotional campaigns and supporting our digital media department.
Requirements & Skills
· Should possess the ability to write copy, shoot video, create graphics and edit television commercials and promotions
· Must be creative, passionate and detail oriented
· Must also be able to: meet deadlines, prioritize assignments and multi-task in a highly collaborative environment
· Must be able to have occasional flexibility in routine scheduling
· Must possess good communication skills
· Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license and good driving record
· Strong writing skills, videography abilities, knowledge of lighting and remote site lighting
· Experience in non-linear editing (Adobe Premiere preferred), basic proficiency in After Effects and Photoshop
· An understanding of digital interactive and social media.
· Bachelor’s degree in communications or related field encouraged.
Demands of Work Environment
The Creative Service Producer must be able to carry and lift equipment from a vehicle and transport it to appropriate locating tapings. They must be punctual to appointments and display a professional appearance. Must be able to sit for long periods of time, conduct telephone conversations, use electronic mail, write letters and memos, conduct face to face discussions with individuals or groups, and make decisions without supervision.
Please send resume and demo reel or link to:
Attention: Dirk Allsbury
St. Joseph, MO 64506