- 1/2 cup roasted cashews
- 1/2 cup regular rolled oats
- 1/4 cup whole grain flour
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 2 tsp sugar
- 3 tbsp peanut butter
- 3 tbsp pure maple syrup or honey (Add gradually until desired consistency)
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup diced peanuts
- 1/4 cup rice crisp cereal
- In a food processor, process the cashews and oats until very fine, like flour consistency.
- Add in the flour, salt, sugar, and pulse until combined. Now add in vanilla and maple syrup gradually until desired consistency is achieved.
- Process until a dough forms. Stop to scrape the sides of the bowl as necessary. Dough will be very sticky! If it is too sticky to make balls, you can add a bit more flour.
- Add chocolate chips and peanut butter into the processor and pulse. Scoop dough into a bowl and stir in the rice crisp cereal.
- Form balls with the dough (lightly wet fingers if necessary) Store in the fridge or freezer.
Note: If dough is too dry, add a bit more maple syrup. If too wet, add a bit more flour.
Yield: 12 servings
Nutritional Information: 130 Calories, 7g Total Fat, 0g Saturated Fat, 0mg Cholesterol, 15g Carbohydrate, 1g Fiber, 3g Protein