- 1 lb crab, real or imitation, shredded
- 4-5 green onions, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 celery stalk, diced thin
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, diced
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon each salt and pepper
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1 lime's worth of zest
- 2 eggs
- Olive oil
- Heat 1-2 tablespoons oil in skillet over medium heat.
- Add onions, celery and red bell peppers and cook, 1-2 minutes Add garlic and paprika, cook 45 seconds longer and remove from heat, set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl combine remaining ingredients Stir in onion,celery and pepper mix and stir to combine.
- Divide mix into equal patties Heat oil in large nonstick pan to mid-high heat Add patties and cook 2-3 minutes each side turning once, serve on toasted bun.