76°F
Sponsored by

Electrical Fire Damages St. Joseph Home

Inspectors believe fire started in the attic.
(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) Fire inspectors have determined what started a fire that damaged a St. Joseph home.

Investigators believe an electrical issue sparked the fire at the home on the 5400 block of Osage Drive around 11:00 p.m. Monday.

Inspectors say the fire started in the home's attic.

Three people were inside the house when the fire broke out but everyone made it out safely.

Damage is estimated at $40,000.


Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus

Local News