"My flowers, the 10 years I've been putting the landscape into my house. All the stuff that's gone. I mean, most of it's just stuff, but it was still my stuff," said Liz Manley, homeowner.
Liz and Tyler Manley were on the way to the park, with their five kids, when a neighbor called and told them about the fire.
"The inspector said that something got near the space heater and ignited in our bedroom. And there's a gas meter that's right at the corner of the house by the bedroom. So, it got the gas meter and and blew the gas meter," she said.
Liz said she, and her husband, immediately panicked; wondering how they were going to cover their losses, but their worries did not last long.
"Within the six hours we were standing here watching it burn, there were several people that donated money and already clothes and stuff," said Tyler Manley.
Liz said her teammates, from The Blacksnake Roller Girls, and employees from her husband's job, helped tremendously.
Now, the next step for them is finding a place to put all the donations.
"We've gotten a lot of generous donations, so we're taken care of right now. But, we don't have drawers to put it in. We're living out of laundry baskets right now," Liz said.
"Trying to find something local here within the Cameron, Stewartsville, Osborn area," said Tyler.
The Manleys said searching for a new place to call home has been tough, but said it makes things easier knowing they have support from the entire Osborn community.
"You don't realize how many people really care about you until you need them," said Liz.
Donations are being accepted, every Tuesday at the St. Joseph Firefighters Local 77 Hall, from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Also, Monday through Friday, at the Senior Center in Cameron, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The Manleys are in need of household items such as bedroom furniture and kitchen supplies.