Gluten-Free Fudgy Brownies
6 TBSP Butter
12 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
1/3 cup Cornstarch
1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1/2 tsp Sea Salt
3/4 Cup Sugar
1 tsp Vanilla
3 large eggs
1. Grease a 8X8 inch pan. Line with parchment paper leaving 2 sides of paper hanging out of pan. Grease paper. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine cornstarch, cocoa, and sea salt in a bowl. Set aside.
3. Melt butter and chocolate chips in the microwave stirring in 30 second intervals.
4. Add sugar and stir until smooth.
5. Add vanilla and stir.
6. Add eggs one at a time until all incorporated.
7. Add cornstarch mixture and stir until smooth and thick.
8. Spoon into prepared pan.
9. Bake at 350 degrees for 32-35 minutes. Inserted toothpick comes out clean. Let brownies cool in pan.
10. Lift brownies out of pan using parchment paper. Cut into desired servings.