2 C. All Purpose Gluten -Free Flour
1/2 C. Teff Flour
2/3 C. Brown Sugar
1/3 C. Sugar
1 tsp. Xanthan Gum
1 TBSP. Baking Powder
1 tsp. Sea Salt
1 tsp. Baking Soda
2 tsp. Cinnamon
1/4 tsp. Allspice
1/4 tsp. Nutmeg
1 TBSP. Sugar (Reserved)
1 1/2 C. Grated Zucchini (squeezed dry)
1 C. Milk
1 tsp. Vanilla
1/4 C. Oil of Choice (Canola, Coconut, Safflower, Sunflower)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9x5 inch loaf pan.
2. Grate zucchini. Measure 1 cups. Using paper towels, squeeze as much moisture out as possible. Set aside.
3. In a large bowl combine all dry ingredients together.
4. Place milk, eggs, vanilla and oil in separate bowl and whisk until combined.
5. Pour wet mixture into dry mixture and stir until incorporated.
6. Stir in zucchini.
7. Pour into pan. Sprinkle top with 1 tablespoon reserved sugar and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour or until toothpick comes out clean.
8. Cool on rack for 10 minutes.
9. Remove from pan and allow to cool completely.