0°F
Sponsored by

Homeowners "Very Prepared" to Put out Electrical Fire

The St. Joseph Fire Department said home owner Paul Kerns was "very prepared" for the electrical fire that started in his home Sunday night. With multiple smoke detectors and a fire extinguisher, Kerns was able to extinguish the fire himself.
(ST. JOSEPH, Mo.) The St. Joseph Fire Department said the homeowner was "very prepared" for the electrical fire that started in his home Sunday night.

It happened around 8 p.m. at the 6300 block of S. 24th St.

Firefighters said homeowner Paul Kerns had multiple smoke detectors and a fire extinguisher, and he was able to extinguish the fire himself.

The fire is still under investigation, but firefighters believe it may have been an electrical fire stemming from the dryer.

No one was injured.
Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus

Local News