1- 5# boneless porkloin
2# italian sausage
2 each red bell peppers, fire roasted
15-20 fresh basil leaves
1. Using bifold cut, lay porkloin open and lightly pound with meat mallet to uniform thickness.
2. Season pork with salt and pepper.
3. About 3 inches from bottom edge, lay strips of red peppers across pork, then top with basil.
4. Next lay italian sausage over peppers and basil.
5. Roll pork around stuffing, making sure to keep tight.
6. Take pork roll and wrap in plastic wrap, then aluminum foil and twist ends to lock in moisture.
7. Place roll in oven safe pan and cover about half way up with water and bake at 350 degrees to internal temp of 165 degrees.
8. Let rest for about 10 minutes then slice and enjoy.