12 tart tins (4inch) lined with parchment paper and greased
Shortbread pastry dough (Gluten_Free)
Divide and press dough in tart pans. Place in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
¾ c. freshly squeezed lemon juice
¼ c. freshly squeezed orange juice
3 T. whipping cream
1 c. sugar
Powdered Sugar dusting
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Bake refrigerated pastry dough in tins for 12-15 or until lightly browned.
3. Make the filling. Whisk all the ingredients together except powdered sugar.
4. Scoop filling into baked tarts.
5. Bake for an additional 15-18 minutes until custard has set.
6. Let cool. Carefully remove tart from tin.
7. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
8. Dust with powdered sugar before serving.